Steve Cromer, D.Min, PCC
Rock Hill, SC
Credentialed as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation (ICF), Steve is a Certified Executive and Leadership Development Coach, a Certified Brain-Based Success Coach, and a Professional Life Coach (all by ICF aligned schools). He teaches introductory and advanced level coaching courses at the ICF-accredited Professional Christian Coaching Institute. Steve is an Authorized Partner of Everything DiSC©, and is also certified in the use of the Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis.
- Professionals who desire to reclaim a manageable pace, a lighter heart, a calmer mind, a deeper spirit, and a zest for things that were once important to them.
- Leaders who want to inspire without pushing, helping them further their skills to create better buy-in, initiative and collaboration.
- Teams learn the behaviors and strengths necessary to become more cohesive and effective.
- Individuals manage stress, increase positive thinking, and develop actions that promote energy and better outcomes.
- Coaches deepen their skills and to prepare for ACC or PCC certification through mentor coaching.
For over 30 years, Steve has counseled and coached clients are from all walks of life – medicine, law, real estate, the resort industry, education, the software industry, manufacturing, financial planning, insurance, construction, and those who manage households.
Steve is a sought-after motivational speaker and workshop leader on the topics of leadership, teamwork, brain functioning and how anxiety drives human behavior. He has inspired leaders at multiple regional events for a Fortune 500 company, Conway Medical Center, the SC Women’s Lawyer Association, and has lead workshops for NC state government officials, as well as other companies and church organizations.